Wednesday, February 10, 2021

How do you say "I Love You?"

 

What better way to say:

"I'm NUTS about you!"
"I love you BERRY much"
"I think you're a really big DILL"
"I'm feeling a little SAUCY today"
"Honey, will you BEE my Valentine?" 

then with delicious goodies from the 
SIW Farm Stand?!

Your favorite farmer and friends are planning a pop-up opening for a few hours this Saturday, February 13th. Stop on over between 2 and 4 pm to pick up delectable food gifts for the ones you love. We'll have lots of amazing SIW jarred goods including our pasta sauces, honey, and fruit butters. Gerald and Natalie will also have HG's homemade pickles, delectable candied nuts, and chocolate-covered strawberries available for purchase.

Chocolate Covered Strawberries are $15 per order and include dark and white chocolate covered yumminess. 

These need to be pre-ordered.

Pre-Order Chocolate Covered Strawberries Here



No comments:

Post a Comment