Wednesday, October 30, 2013

End of Season Thanks :) Plus, an art show November 9 & 10 on the farm!

Before the shameless self-promotion, I just wanted to tell you guys how much fun I had this year writing the blog and facebook posts. As you might know by now, I am simply in love with vegetables, cooking, gardening, nature and all things farm-y. Hope you have enjoyed the recipes, farm photos and my lil shenanigans this season! Have a warm and cozy winter and thank you, thank you, thank you! We'll see ya next year! ~Vanessa

Now, on with the advertising- moo ha ha! A handful of talented women artists and myself are having an art sale and exhibition in a few weekends right on the farm. There you'll find painting, photography, collage, mixed media, printmaking, sculpture, weaving and lots of other goodies. 

Plus, we are donating art pieces for a raffle and who doesn't love a raffle!? This one will benefit the Rocking Horse Rescue on the farm- so make sure to snatch up a handful of tickets :)


Here's a mini tour of my work!

Dozens of scarves- all one-of-a-kind!

My studio comes complete with a view of SIW!

I work in a variety of fibers including cotton, merino wool, and bamboo.

Weaving detail :)

Handwoven pendants new for the holidays!

Handwoven pendants- no two are alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment