Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Quick Pasta a la HG

The photo makes everything look slimy. It was delicious, I promise!
What a busy weekend! The stand was a happenin' place to be, gorgeous weather, tubing on the Brandywine, you name it. Sunday night I needed a quick 'n' easy dinner and this is what I came up with. My favorite pasta dishes are ready in the time it takes to boil water and cook the pasta. Everything but the pasta came from SIW!

Quick Pasta a la HG:

Boil water and cook pasta (I used farfalle).

Saute veggies in a lil olive oil. I used my CSA share (garlic scapes, green beans, squash and zucchini) with a red pepper and a few ears of corn. 

When the pasta is nearly finished (how come it always needs one minute more?), add a pint of SIW tomato sauce and mix it all together. Season with fresh herbs if you got 'em, salt and pepper. 

Told you it was easy! With all the veggies and a pound of pasta, this made 8 big servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment